Sunday, May 6, 2012

Therapy

I am one week along on the Omega Project.  I am happy to report that things are coming along quite nicely.  The herbs are herby, the tomato plants are growing, and even the squash plants have poked up towards the Alabama sky.  The corn is taking its sweet time, but I guess that's normal since it's sweet corn.

Several of my friends congratulated me on my decision to garden this year.  To a person, they all mentioned that it would be good "therapy" for me.

I've had a suspicion for a long time that I might need therapy.  I just didn't think so many other people knew.

I've been undergoing treatment all weekend.  You see, the thing about a project outside is that it leads to another, which leads to another, and so on and so on.  First thing you know, the weekend is gone, you are dog-tired, and you're looking at a busy week of trying to make a dollar.

But I have to admit, it is a good tired.  It'll be easy to sleep tonight.

I guess that's what they meant by therapy.

1 comment:

  1. incredible you have time to blog about this LOL

    ReplyDelete